Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Crafting

I signed up for a Craft Swap that Khris is coordinating at Sew Prim Khris. I’m very excited to get to know another craft blogger, and hopefully get a swap package in the mail in the future. My swap friend is supposed to check out my Blog so she can get an idea of my style (ha ha) and what sorts of crafts I like.

It was brought to my attention recently that my Blog doesn’t actually have many crafts on it - OOPS…apparently I’ve been too busy Blogging instead of actually Crafting (I call it research for inspiration).

To remedy the situation, here are a few random crafts that I have done somewhat recently. Sorry to my facebook friends for the redundancy of things previously posted on fb…and for the “out of season” crafts shown. I tried just to pick some things that show my current interests. Here we go…




Click on Images for a closer view.

I'll try and post some sewing projects later (mostly twirl skirts) - if I can get my daughter to model them for me.

1 comment: