Friday, May 15, 2009

365 Cards - Day 76 - Floral Thank You

The Challenge today over at 365 Cards is to keep the embellishments in the corners - all the corners - and the just the corners.

This was really hard for me - I kept wanting to pop a flower in the middle somewhere, but I resisted the urge.

The paper is leftover from our Teachers Appreciation projects last week. They are from Hobby Lobby (both patterns and solids). Brads are from my stash. The orange brads photographed really orange, but they are more melon colored like the paper in real life (sure they are!). I used DMC embroidery floss for the corner stitching.

Finished size in 5" X 7"

5 comments:

  1. love the colors !! and way to go using up some leftovers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - great take on the challenge, love your corners and the colour combo.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete