Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pincushion Swap - Received My Package

Look what arrived in the mail while we were away in New York....a package from my Pincushion Swap Buddy Dolores.


It not only contained a beautiful Cross Stitched Pincshion, but all sorts of other goodies too: lovely Asian print Fat Quarters, Floss, Ribbons, a Cutter, adorable Buttons (I Love Buttons), Flower Embellishments and a Fridge Magnet from Toronto Canada.


Asian prints are one of my favorites - I can't wait to use these beautiful fabrics.


The Pincushion is cross stitched with a different pattern on each side. Both patterns are square, but then the two squares and stitched together on the diagonal to create this cool twisted effect. Dolores has a link to the directions on her blog here.

Thanks Dolores - I love everything, and Thanks Sandra for coordinating the swap. What FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karina, what a beautiful swap-package you received from Dolores. Love the pincushion and the other goodies too :0) Have fun & thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete