Sunday, August 9, 2009

F-R-I-E-N-D-S Swap

I received a package while I was visiting my family in Pennsylvania. I was so sad I had to wait till I returned home to Arizona to open it, but look at all the goodies my F-R-I-E-N-D-S Swap Buddy Ngaire sent me from Austrailia.

The swap rules were to send something for each letter in the word FRIENDS. Ngaire did such a great job gathering all sorts of things that I love. Here is what was waiting for me:

Everything was wrapped with these Beautiful Monogram Letter Tags - just adorable.



F is for Five French Tags and other French Themed Embellishments

R is for Ribbons and Recipe book (plus an extra adorable cupcake soap)


I is for Invites and Ink



E is for Earrings...for me (pearls) AND Little K (doughnuts and cupcakes)



N is for Note Book and Napkin Rings


D is for Date Book and Decorations (Cupcake themed of course)



S is for Scrapbook Goodies (including an adorable chipboard Emu)


Thanks to Khris for hosting this great swap. It was fun to get to get to know a new Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment