Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Blog Header

So what do you think? I was playing around with some of my photos to see if I could come up with a Blog Header.

If only I had a Graphics Program (and the brains to use one), I would love to make a Colorful Graphic Logo. But alas, I'll have to use what I have available (AKA - the Free stuff).

For now, this will have to do. You Likey?

Thanks to my brother Keith for being my Computer Tutor this summer. I wouldn't have been able to figure this out without his help.

3 comments:

  1. I like it too, a couple of the pictures bring back memories for me. What fun we had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    Mom - you must be a good creative influence on me, you were with me when I took all of them but one. The eggs in the bowl are from our Easter Dying adventure.

    ReplyDelete