Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Clothespin Doll for Grace

The very first clothespin doll I ever made was for our little friend Ava's 6th Birthday. They have been so much fun. I've made several more (for Little K, and for other friends).

Ava has a Big Sister Grace....and last weekend was Graces 9th Birthday. Their mom put in a little hint that Grace might want her own clothespin Doll - so that's what we did.



I used a coordinating dress fabric (to Ava's doll), as the girls share a room and the dolls will be displayed together.






Grace's Birthday was a Scrapbooking Party -and we coordinated the doll to the invitations. Added to the base is a picture frame. I used the same paper from the invites for the back of the frame so it still looks cute even without a picture in place.




We even found wrapping paper that coordinated with the party colors.




Don't you love it when it all comes together.

3 comments:

  1. I love it, just adorable. You do such a great job on those dolls Karina. Grace is so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I do love it when it all comes together!!! Seriously, the whole package is just beautiful. I love the clothespin doll, you add so many fabulous details that just make them come to life. Well done, Karina!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! Love the coordinating paper.

    ReplyDelete