Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten on Ten: September 2011

Playing along with Rebekah's fun Monthly Challenge


I'm way late in posting my Ten on Ten this month
(see below for the reason why)


IMG_2199

Morning Coffee on the Treetop Cafe


Creating

Little K - Creating Memories


IMG_2208

Packing Up (to go to their new owner)


IMG_2225

A Peek Outside


IMG_2226

Waiting at Ballet


IMG_2230

The Drive Home (before we were on the road)


IMG_2245

SMASH Book Love


IMG_2251

Sewing


IMG_2264

Shipping


IMG_2271

Just Because - I love those kinds of gifts


IMG_2293

Diversion - surprise from my Hubby. I got engrossed in getting it all set up I forgot to upload my 10 on 10 pics.

Do You Pinterest?
I'd love to see what inspires you. Drop me a note so I can check out your boards





7 comments:

  1. I loved taking a peek into your day.

    Alita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures Karina!
    Did you make the people? The card?
    What a cute picture of your daughter in the rear view mirrior!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wedding cake toppers. Is that what they are going to be used for?! They are so awesome! Great pictures. I love the colors on your coffee cup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your blog it is so adorable!

    that mug is FAB. love it.
    looks like liberty of london?

    and the fabric is gorgeous as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...now I'm totally confused. Are you selling your ultra-fab crafty goodness now??!?! I thought you said you don't sell. Which I never understood. B/c your stuff is so fantastic. Ok...I want details.

    Love all your photos...as always. I missed this month. First month is such a long time. Felt like crying for not getting it together. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wait...and is that an iPad? I'm in the market for one for BSD. Any advice you can offer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the ten on len shots as always....kinda jealous of that ipad there and oh, pinterest...why do you waste so much of my time? ;) i would have loved a bride and groom like that when i got married karina, you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete