Thursday, September 27, 2012

Project Thursday

I am so excited to share the news that I have been asked by my sweet friend LORi to join the accomplished team at The Pink Elephant.  


 I'll be doing a monthly (maybe more) Post called ~ TPE Project Thursday.  

The Designers, Readers and Challenge Participants at The Pink Elephant are so talented - I am honored to be able to share my Crafty Creations with them.  

My first post at TPE (find it here) has the details on these fun Jumbo Printed Mustache Burlap Pouches that I made as a fundraiser for my daughters school.  


I Mustache You a Question...but I'll Shave it for later.


I would love to stay and Chat - but I really Mustache!


Sorry - I just couldn't resist the cheeky Mustache sayings.

Hope you are all having a great week. 



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the TPE family, Karina!! We are super excited to have you!! Your first project is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I super love your mustache puns! heheehee! And the crafts are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete